Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take 7: Metal For Rockers!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Darius Wave
This is much better...but I'm sure...You...are sure too...that it'ss still some work to be done here. But I see huge improvement especially in the ending part. I have a weird feeling like You're playing some weird (as for rock riffin) pickup selector position - it sound a bit like 2 or 4 position of st6rat switch, Was it Your purpose or it's a coincidence?

Also I feel that at some point You loose control of palm muting - some notes are muted less and some of them are ok. You have to keep Your right hand in contact with the string for all the time - while doing those runs. It is possible to make wide movement (I see You already improved this too) and still keep the contact with muted string. Try to make some experiments.
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, good job. I think that this take is better compared to the previous one and having in mind the two things I said you have to pay attention. There are still many parts that needs adjustments and practice to sound good but I think that you are on the right track. Just keep on practising trying to make every chord and riff sound clear.
Cosmin Lupu
Hey man smile.gif

There's improvement indeed, as the guys noticed, but you still have to work on something which is a general characteristic of your recordings - clean playing and execution. I will not repeat what Darius and Gabe already said, but I will tell you that you need to focus on cleaning up your playing, as this is your biggest nemesis right now.

Keep rocking,

Cosmin
Fran
Almost there, 7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.