Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take 4: Metal For Rockers!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! This take is better than the previous one! You are closer but you still can't reach the faster rhythm figures. This makes you feel uncomfortable and for that reason there are also some power chords that sound muted. I think that you should continue practicing this riffs at slower tempo until you can play it perfectly. It's better to decrease the tempo and making it sound good than practicing this at a tempo that you are not comfortable at all. Keep on working! wink.gif
Alex Feather
Hello! You did a nice job! I can see a lot of improvement! Absolutely agree with Gabriel and I think by practicing this lesson at a slow tempo using a metronome you will get to sound perfect in no time!
Ben Higgins
Hi there. You're making lots of timing improvements but for me, there's still 2 things that are eluding you a bit which are:

1. That chord slide from A to A# is still not right. You've got to hit the A one more time before you slide to A#.

2. There's not enough distinction between unmuted and muted chords/notes. You're good at the muting but now it's time to work on being able to turn it on and off at will smile.gif
Fran
6.7, keep trying!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.