Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Paul Wardingham Ever?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Todd Simpson
Check this out. It's a new track from legendary youtube shredder PAUL WARDINGHAM. He has embraced a very MASTER OF PUPPETS vibe here which lends a sort of iconic metal vibe to the track. I gotta say I thought it rocked. I wouldn't say it was subtle, or packed with new ideas, but it was HEAVY.

QUESTION: BEST PAUL TRACK EVER?

thefireball
Yeah it was good for sure. I always enjoy a new playthrough from Paul. I think I like his earlier stuff, but it could also just be that Ghost in the Machine was how I got introduced to him, and it was a fun time in my life also.
Todd Simpson
GHOST was classic to be sure. Some of his early material was ground breaking and fun at the same time. This piece is almost traditional Thrash in a way. It does seem more "nostalgic" than some of his early work. I like his interpretation of the form to be sure. He adds a lot to it. Thanks for the reply! Good to see you in the forums again!

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 20 2020, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it was good for sure. I always enjoy a new playthrough from Paul. I think I like his earlier stuff, but it could also just be that Ghost in the Machine was how I got introduced to him, and it was a fun time in my life also.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.