Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Song!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey friends! I'd like to invite you to watch my band's second single! smile.gif

Phil66
WOW Gab, that's brilliant, nice and fresh, obviously I have to listen to the vocal as an instrument, but I really enjoyed that.

Time for some GMC lessons in the style of Ramen cool.gif
MonkeyDAthos
Sounds pretty cool!
I like how you all serve the song rather than going full shred mode. tongue.gif
Todd Simpson
AMAZING! Looks just brilliant and sounds killer as well! It's the entire package. I'm sure you will be opening for Metallica again as soon as they ever get back on the road!!!

Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2020, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey friends! I'd like to invite you to watch my band's second single! smile.gif

zen
Love it ! So groovy
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 17 2020, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW Gab, that's brilliant, nice and fresh, obviously I have to listen to the vocal as an instrument, but I really enjoyed that.

Time for some GMC lessons in the style of Ramen cool.gif

Thanks a lot my friend!!

I don't know who is doing this, but it's a youtube channel called "RAMEN with subtitles", I think that you'll like it! The sound quality may not be the same one, but you'll understand lyrics...

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jul 17 2020, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds pretty cool!
I like how you all serve the song rather than going full shred mode. tongue.gif

haha thanks mate! I always try to serve the songs, not my ego when recording guitars for rock/pop songs! However, I just let my fingers do what they want then jamming or playing more metal stuff! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2020, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AMAZING! Looks just brilliant and sounds killer as well! It's the entire package. I'm sure you will be opening for Metallica again as soon as they ever get back on the road!!!

Todd

Thanks a lot my friends!! It means a lot!!! Metallica again?? hahah those were some of the best days of my life for sure.

QUOTE (zen @ Jul 18 2020, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love it ! So groovy

Thanks mate! smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
KILLER TRACK!!!!! 👌👌
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 19 2020, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KILLER TRACK!!!!! 👌👌

Thanks a lot!!! smile.gif
Phil66
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 18 2020, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot my friend!!

I don't know who is doing this, but it's a youtube channel called "RAMEN with subtitles", I think that you'll like it! The sound quality may not be the same one, but you'll understand lyrics...

Thanks Gab, interesting, Loop is a real foot tapper and I can imagine the audience really singing along with the chorus.

Nice one

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 19 2020, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Gab, interesting, Loop is a real foot tapper and I can imagine the audience really singing along with the chorus.

Nice one

hehe yeah!

LOOP is the results of many experiments trying to compose a song that sounds modern but that also has some Rage Against The Machine and RHCP groove. The first song was more emotional but people was expecting more energy and power for us.

The lyrics reflect the #LOOP that we had to live because of the lockdown. We started writing this one before Covid, but we finished it during the harder isolation days. There are also some positive vibes during the chorus, but it's also related to the "cyclothymic" feel generated by confinement.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.