Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pop Funk Rhythms
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Timmez
Original lesson: Pop Funk Rhythms by Diego Budicin

Hey Guys, I practiced the rhythm a lot. Thanks qlready! Greetz Tim

Darius Wave
He again Tim. Your strumming hand looks very good and overall clarity of your playing is good but unfortunately there is a huge timming problem - it gets better while you go closer to the end of this takes, but I'm afraid it needs maybe alot more of attention of better monitorking settings bacause at the begining it sound like off the beat. So basicly it's all about the timming here. I think I would spend some time practicing just the right hand motion - 16th notes "square" strumming with no chord involved,m before going back to the lesson rhythm. It will help to better dig into the groove of this track
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Tim, the timing issue here is very important and I also think that it can be related to latency issues. Please check your sound-card settings to be sure that you don't have latency and record a new take.

Ben Higgins
Hi Tim. You've got a good right hand strumming technique there but the timing is a bit off the rails smile.gif

The other guys have obviously said this already but I would add that you can also divide the lesson up into smaller chunks and focus on playing along with the original lesson so you can hear if your guitar is in synch with Diego or not. Just focus on getting the first few bars right and keep repeating it until you feel you've got the groove. Then move onto the next few bars and repeat.
Fran
Almost there, 4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.