Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Soloing Over A Melodic Ballad
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Timmez
Original lesson: Soloing Over A Melodic Ballad by Diego Budicin

Hello guys working on this one for 2 or 3 weeks now.
Its far from done. Maybe this one is too difficult, but is just wanted to give it a shot.
I think then i even learn from it.

This take is not for the points or something. Its to show you that i'm working on these and maybe over a few days/weeks i post another take with my good qudio equipment so that you guys can see the progress.

I know that what is posted is not good but just to show where i stand from now

thanks in advanced.

greetz Tim

Darius Wave
Hey Tim! Unfortunately I would have to ask you to rerecord your take. I can hear some issue to fix but somehow the position of camera mic recorded your tone with same phase issues that make things hard to judge - your guitar is not clear enough. Maybe try to place yourcam a little further from the desktop?
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, I agree with Darius. I think that this video can help:

Ben Higgins
Hi Tim, one thing I can see is that the position of your guitar is very awkward. The top of it leans in to your body but the bottom is jutting out. This is probably because of the way you sit with your guitar and let it follow the contour of your body position.

This will make it more difficult for your fretting hand because it has to reach further under the neck and back around it again. If the bottom of the fretboard is tilting away from your hand it makes its job much harder. This means you'll struggle to open your hand out to reach wider stretches. Please have a look a your guitar position and allow it to hang in a more neutral way. It shouldn't be stuck out at the bottom like that.
Fran
Closing this One smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.