Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beginner's Corner 11: Right Hand Rhythm
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
carminemarotta
Original lesson: Beginner's Corner 11: Right Hand Rhythm by Bear Rose

Thanks in advance. \carmine

Darius Wave
Hey Hello ! smile.gif

Nice guitar You have there - cool vintage style smile.gif Two things that can be easily cought for sure is the timming and tuning issue. But before going into those I think It would be very important to collect as many light sources as possible. The less light, the less ligthening time in the camera in this makes Your right hand movements invisible (blurried). We could help Ypu with this if we could see what is exactly happening to Your right hand too. From what I see by far there are no huge mistakes. Rather a matter of belive that open strings of many guitars are not "trust worth" while tuning (tuning guitar on frets usually gives better results because it include fingers pressure on the strings).

If it's possible, the daylight or some strong lightening at night would give good reference point for us to see what;s You coul do wrong.

Anyway...godd job with the take and don't worry about the comments - We're here to help You best as possible smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey Carmine!

Indeed, Darius is right about this - add more lighting and please focus on the timing of the lesson - you know the shapes, so it would be good to practice a little with the original recording. Before that, you could try to count while listening to the original recording without playing, to see where the chord changes occur - deal? Write me if you need my help smile.gif

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Carmine! You are on thee right track with this one. It's time to make it sound tighter with the backing track. Most of the time you are playing a bit after the beat so try to think the strumming a bit faster. I recommend you to practice the lesson over the original lesson's main to be sure that you are playing at tight with the instructor.

Cheers!
Fran
Keep practicing, 6.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.