Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metal Metrics 4
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Rammikin
Original lesson: Metal Metrics 4 by Cosmin Lupu

Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate smile.gif

This take is building up quite nicely as in respect to timing there are no big issues, but there are certain details which I'd like to point out:

- 0:18 - that chord should've been a little more delayed in execution - listen to the original take closely smile.gif
- I think you are muting the strings a bit too much and thus, the sound is choked
- 0:39 and 0:43 work on that bending licks there, to play them correctly - the phrasing is not as in the original recording and the pitches are not there as well
- 0:51 - that bend should have the slide before it

Take care of these details and all should be well wink.gif

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! Nice job on this take. Cosmin, the creator of this amazing lesson has already given your the details that you need to have in mind if you want to master this lesson. Keep on practising this one some more time and I'm sure you'll get a 10.

Bogdan Radovic
bump up
Ben Higgins
Good take ! Cosmin has already spied the necessary elements that are missing from the take.. if you follow his advice it'll sound much smoother !
Darius Wave
Hey Rammkin! Seems like Your busy lately with doing some huge practice smile.gif Great to se another of Your takes smile.gif Once again ?Nicely done job with only some details to fix. Guys already spotted some issues. I might only add that on the single notes palm muting seems like You depend a lot on the distortion type. I think You could play this part harder to het more "juice" from the sound. Anyway...good job! smile.gif
Fran
Almost there, 7.25
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.