Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dominant 7th Arpeggio Boxes
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
korblitz
Can a mod erase this take?
Cosmin Lupu
Hey man,

I must congratulate you on your first REC - it is the first, right? What I will say is that you should focus on emulating the lesson as close to the original recording as possible, as in this moment, it seems like you have added some parts from yourself in the end.

Here are my observations:

0:38, 0:50 - the notes here were a bit muffled

0:54 - you hesitated a bit and were offbeat.

0:57 - this part isn't played in the lesson - I think you just forgot where it went and doubled it till you remembered, eh? biggrin.gif Not a bad trick at all, but in this context, I don't think it's allowed smile.gif

Please re-record this focusing on the mentioned observations and playing the exact lesson and you just might get that 10 biggrin.gif

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Congrats on Your first take! smile.gif The whole idea in the takes is to stay as close to the original lesson as possible. Devil's in the details so You need to analyze every stroke direction, every note, fret and part to reach the 100% profit of the lesson. Waiting for Your next take smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
What happened with this one mate?
Fran
Closing the thread since there's no video!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.