Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take 2: Beginner's Corner 20: Beginner Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
David Vagabond
Original lesson: Beginner's Corner 20: Beginner Solo by Bear Rose

Still not perfect, but I keep working on it. There's a sync problem between audio and video but I realized it after posting it on Youtube. Thanks for your advices, it helps a lot.

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/...showtopic=48691
Cosmin Lupu
Howdy mate - it looks like the timing is improved, but there are a few spots that still require your attention:

- 0.27 - this lick seems a bit rushed and the bend is undefined
- 0.42 and 0.58 - these bend don't reach the intended pitch

These are all details - once nailed this piece will sound way better!

Keep rocking man!

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Very noticable improvement. Vibrato became very smooth smile.gif Also Your timming works in the range of tolerance. Well done! Try to focus on mentioned bends and You reach a perfect rate smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, it's great to see a new take from you and the improvement that you are getting! Your timing is better and your bends are slowly improving too. There are still licks that should sound smoother and your bending technique needs more work but you are on the right path. Keep on practicing this one and combine the practice of this lesson with some others more technical for bending, vibrato and picking. Please contact me if you want some suggestions about the lessons choices.
Cheers!
Fran
Almost there, 7.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.