Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hard Rock Licks
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
coffeeman
Original lesson: Hard Rock Licks by Piotr Kaczor

Darius Wave
I think the tone is a little too distorted...You can hear the over-compression but as for the freq-range sounds nice smile.gif Bend at 0:10 is at too high pitch and 0:19 tapping should be played more precisely - try to use more harder punch from the right hands fingers. Also even though there is chorus effect I still feel like it's a bit out of tune (especially at 0:13 on the 3rd and 4th string). Nice take but gotta work on it some more to pass smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! I like the energy of this take! There are some things to adjust and I think that Darius marked each of them, and also talked about the tone which could be less dirty and warmer. Be careful with your bends, work on these things and you will master this one!
Piotr Kaczor
Hello Coffeeman. Very nice take, but you should be more precisely, like guys said.
...oh and my advice is: you need to add more fire to your playing smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey amigo! Nothing else to add aside from what the guys have already pointed out! I am sure that these details will be mastered once you take the right time to focus on them wink.gif

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Fran
Almost there, 6.5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.