Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rock Rhythm with Triads
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
alexpabue
Original lesson: Rock Rhythm with Triads by Joe Kataldo

Hi mates!!! Here is my attempt.

Cosmin Lupu
Hey man! I think that this one needs a bit more slow practice, focusing on tightness. You need to have more intention when playing it, but you are on the good way smile.gif

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Alex! You are doing a good job with this lesson, you already learnt all the notes and chords not it's time to practice each part slowly to be able to play it 100% tight. Your timing needs a strong adjustment on this one. Keep on the hard work!

Darius Wave
Timing is the case here - especially about 0:26. Maybe try some wider, more regular right hand movements? As fot the short solo part seems to be ok. I like the tuning precision. Also about 0:28 seems like some unwanted noise from the higher strings cuts through while You play muted 6th string. You can lay your left hand first finger to mute those strings while You play 6th smile.gif Anyway...well done cause it pleasant to listen and those details will make it sound tight and powerful smile.gif All best my friend! smile.gif
Fran
Almost there, 7.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.