Pocket Pod Recording, and how to do it
Ayen
Oct 19 2007, 10:44 AM
GMC:er
I have a PocketPod, but have no idea how to record with it. Can anyone help?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Oct 19 2007, 11:03 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm fairly sure you can't record with a pocket pod.

[edit] Don't quote me on that, I just remember reading something here about that.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JVM: Oct 19 2007, 11:04 AM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 19 2007, 11:14 AM
Q: Can I record with Pocket POD®?
A: Yes! Just run an insert cable out of the 1/8th inch direct out on the back of Pocket POD into your recording interface and record all your inspirations instantly with classic POD tone heard on countless platinum albums.

Read that on the FAQ,but don't even know what it's saying. Do I plug my mic into that?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Slammer
Oct 19 2007, 11:33 AM
It depends on what kind of equitment you have... But Basically you take one of these http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...Kuaq8mZuc8UOHgA

You plug the small side 1/8 into the output of the POD and you plug the bigger side into your Interface... I don't know what you have but if you have a MBOX or something simular you would plug it into the INPUT of that.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 19 2007, 11:39 AM
Ah I see, thanks Slammer, I'll grab one tomorrow.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Slammer
Oct 19 2007, 11:55 AM
NO Problem smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 10:47 AM