Relic Gear Reviews - Rocktron Chameleon
Todd Simpson
Jul 9 2020, 04:55 AM
GMC:er
I had one of these units and I thought itt had some great Tones. The only thing it didn't have was a really good CHUGG sound imho. It was fine for most stuff, but it just would not quite et that Meshuggaheque Tone that I just gotta have before I'll keep a piece of gear. It did everything else to be sure! All the clean patches great and mid gain tones were very good.

QUESTION: DID ANYONE ELSE EVER OWN ONE OF THESE?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 9 2020, 04:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 9 2020, 05:23 PM
Learning Roadie
I remember seeing the Rocktron rack stuff in Guitarist magazine in the late 80s and early 90s and thinking it must be so cool

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2020, 08:23 AM
GMC:er
This this was just amazing fun and was very cheap, like 100 bux. It had amazing fx, it just would not chugg, at least for me. I still miss having it in my rack as the stereo fx on it were just instane. A killer sounding relic box. About like the old ART rack units. Tons of cool tons in those old units. They are all pretty cheap now too. The tones are so different that they often inspire me to play new things which is why i keep buying them smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jul 9 2020, 12:23 PM) *
I remember seeing the Rocktron rack stuff in Guitarist magazine in the late 80s and early 90s and thinking it must be so cool

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:44 AM