> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

12 Classic Repeating Rock Licks, Lesson By Guido Bungenstock
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 0

crusi667
Oct 16 2018, 07:05 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: 12 Classic Repeating Rock Licks by Guido Bungenstock

Hallo Guido, Kannst du mir Feedback zu dem Lick geben? Achtung, über MEINE Boxen war da sehr viel Bass drin in der Handyaufnahme ;) Greetz Carsten

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2018, 03:07 PM
Instructor
Hi friend!

You are not playing the whole lesson here, the take is incomplete so we can't grade it. However I can give you some comments about the licks that you've played:

- Timing: Your timing is not consistent yet, and this is because your are still not comfortable with this tempo. The licks are demanding and you need to keep on practicing trying to make your hands movements the smaller possible.

- Bending: Your bending is not reaching the right pitch so you need to work on this technique as well. There are many cool Bending lessons in our archive. Feel free to write me if you need help choosing the right lessons for you.

Ok mate, I hope that you continue practicing this lesson and learning the other licks.

Regards,

Gabriel.-

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 18 2018, 07:09 AM
GMC Founder
I would like to echo that both hands seem to be doing a little bit too much movement, try to get it smaller and more consistent - so that your technique will convert to higher speeds.

I can see you have already put in some good work here, and I am looking forward to following your progress!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 18 2018, 08:32 PM
GMC:er
As gabe mentioned we can't grade this but we can give you some feedback smile.gif I can also hear that bending to pitch needs some work here. Play the note that you are trying to bend to and try to memorize the pitch in your head so that you can remember it when you are bending to it. Try one bend at a time to see if you can hit the pitch note. If you are having trouble hitting it once, you will really struggle to hit it on a loop. Finding pitch is one of the tough bits about bending, but once you get the tone in your head, it's much easier smile.gif
Todd
QUOTE (crusi667 @ Oct 16 2018, 02:05 PM) *
Original lesson: 12 Classic Repeating Rock Licks by Guido Bungenstock

Hallo Guido, Kannst du mir Feedback zu dem Lick geben? Achtung, über MEINE Boxen war da sehr viel Bass drin in der Handyaufnahme wink.gif Greetz Carsten

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 22 2018, 11:28 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Closing the thread! Looking forward for a new take cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 11:00 PM