Mertay? Others In Turkey, Airport Attack?
Todd Simpson
Jun 28 2016, 09:30 PM
GMC:er
Has anyone else heard anything more on this? Looks like a bomb attack at an Istanbul airport sad.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/europe/turke...acks/index.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 28 2016, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the concern and yeah we're all watching the news here right now but nothing is clear at the moment sad.gif

My guess is after the insident with Russia (fighter aircraft gunned down) tourism dropped down %92 here and this is a huge blow to the Turkish economy, yesterday our prime minister (the guy I hate) wrote an apollogy letter to Russia and there was a hope this would some-what fix the tourism issue but now this happened. So I believe its a planned attack to the economy, either isis or pkk.

My brother is supposed to use that airport 2 days later to visit my family as there will be a 1 week holiday here, he's probably freaked out right now and I can't blame him sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jun 28 2016, 09:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 28 2016, 10:27 PM
I'm glad to hear you and yours are safe. My heart goes out to the victims sad.gif
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 28 2016, 04:44 PM) *
Thanks for the concern and yeah we're all watching the news here right now but nothing is clear at the moment sad.gif

My guess is after the insident with Russia (fighter aircraft gunned down) tourism dropped down %92 here and this is a huge blow to the Turkish economy, yesterday our prime minister (the guy I hate) wrote an apollogy letter to Russia and there was a hope this would some-what fix the tourism issue but now this happened. So I believe its a planned attack to the economy, either isis or pkk.

My brother is supposed to use that airport 2 days later to visit my family as there will be a 1 week holiday here, he's probably freaked out right now and I can't blame him sad.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 28 2016, 11:00 PM
There is a video of one of the terrorists gets shot, the police officer approaches him then runs away as he see's the bomb and right after that the bomb on that terrorist explodes.

I prefer not to share that video here but I'm sure soon it will be found on the internet easily. One of the terrorists is cought alive so we'll be certain whos responcible of this attack soon.

edit; Current numbers are 31 dead, 147 wounded sad.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jun 29 2016, 12:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 28 2016, 11:54 PM
Learning Roadie
f***in extremists !!!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Anders Karlsson
Jun 29 2016, 07:46 AM
Learning Tone Guru
This is so sadly sad.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 29 2016, 08:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
F###ing cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 01:42 AM