> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Bourree - Bach Lesson, Lesson By Kosei Kubota
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

letchim
Dec 17 2015, 06:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Bourree - Bach Lesson by Kosei Kubota

Hi

I was working with Cosmin last year my wrist got worse from a sprain and the rahab took ages during which time I was not able to play anything. Apologies but i would like to pick up support with him again

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by letchim: Dec 17 2015, 06:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 17 2015, 07:05 PM
GMC:er
I'd say this is quite good smile.gif you have a very good handle on your right and left hand in terms of synchronization and tempo and strike intensity. This is not an easy bit to play and you are doing it quite well. Your playing is steady and spot on. Also, your right hand finger picking has a very fluid and even aspect to it which is working well.

In short, I'd say you nailed smile.gif

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 18 2015, 02:22 PM
Instructor
Hi letchim! Welcome back!

This lesson sounds good. You can play the whole thing at tempo and everything sound clean and clear. If you'd like to go deeper with this one, the next step would be to manage even more dynamics. I feel that dynamics work here is random so some attention to it can add a new dimension to your playing.

About mentoring, I'm sending a PM to you in a moment, please check it out!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 18 2015, 11:29 PM
GMC:er
GABE has a great point here. The next step after this would focus on your dynamics/range (vary your picking intensity/fret duration) to really make this piece yours. You have a firm grasp on how this should be played so now it's time to make it personal.

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 18 2015, 09:22 AM) *
Hi letchim! Welcome back!

This lesson sounds good. You can play the whole thing at tempo and everything sound clean and clear. If you'd like to go deeper with this one, the next step would be to manage even more dynamics. I feel that dynamics work here is random so some attention to it can add a new dimension to your playing.

About mentoring, I'm sending a PM to you in a moment, please check it out!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 19 2015, 02:42 PM
Instructor
He there! First of all - excellent job!

Classical music is no exception - accents create tension and let us focus on wchich notes are more important or which "keep the groove". You could add some of those according to original lesson. I know those are not so much exposed in this particular lesson but it's worth reviewing them. Aside from this i think there was one spot when your "fingers crossd" ont hte fretboard and something went wrong. There is also a fix needed with the trill in the middle of the song. Asidwe from those you did a great job and all spotted tweaks are basicly juyst a polishing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 21 2015, 11:05 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 8

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:23 PM