> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Double Stop Soul II, Lesson By Javier Aviles
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [100.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1

Vinman56
Jan 13 2015, 09:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Original lesson: Double Stop Soul II by Javier Aviles

This is my first time posting a video on here so if my camera angle or sound quality needs to be better just let me know. Thanks!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2015, 02:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Vinman, how are you?

Congrats on your first REC take! This is a very important first step here.

You the whole lesson which is a really nice tune that it's great for practicing chord changes, dynamics, vibrato and groove. Let me mark the things that you need to have in mind during the next days while you practice this one:

- Tuning:

Your guitar is not perfectly tuned. It's important to check your tuning frequently while you practice and also before a recording in order to make things sound good and also to train your ear correctly.

- Bending:

Take care of the pitch of your bending technique. The bending at 00:37 doesn't reach the correct pitch. The same happens at 00:47.

- Little adjustments:

You are missing an open E note at 00:12.
Check the notes at 00:57 which sound a bit muted.
Work a bit on the double string licks like the ones starting at 00:41, to make both strings sound clear.

You are really close to master this one, just work on those details and you'll do it! Keep on rocking.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 2 2015, 03:18 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Posted a newer take here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=53704

Closing.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:29 PM