> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Jazz Swing Lead Lesson , Lesson By Muris Varajic
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

IstvanNavrasics
Mar 2 2014, 04:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Original lesson: Jazz Swing Lead Lesson by Muris Varajic

Here I'd like to share my first: - YouTube video - Guitar video - Completed GMC lesson

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2014, 06:58 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! Congrats on your first guitar video!! Both audio and video are very good! Your playing on the lesson is also good. This is not an easy lesson to play because the swing and groove are everything and that's where you have to focus on the next days while you practice. You played each lick right but there is some groove lacking and sometimes there are more important timing issues. I recommend you to practice this one over the main video to incorporate the rhythm and groove even more. After some days of practice, I invite you to record a new take so we can see the difference.

Keep on the good job! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 3 2014, 04:17 PM
Instructor
Hey buddy! Congrats on entering the REC Zone - as Gabi said, in this particular lesson, the groove is very important and it makes the difference, so please follow his advice and practice against the original recording to get the pulse of the phrases, deal?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 4 2014, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Warm wellcome in the REC World smile.gif
First of all that took my attention was slightly off the tune. I would highly suggest to make sure not only by checking the open strings but some fretted positions as well. about the playing - good job and the besics of a lessons are prepared well. I miss some fluency and smoothenss - You look tensed and it's visible. You can also rethink to add some more volume of guitar to the mix and...roll of a bit more tone (with the guitar tone knob) for perfect jazz tone (doesn't have to be completely rolled down) Just find the sweet spot. Well done smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 4 2014, 01:16 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Almost there, 7

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:46 PM